A. General provisions
1. Mox Media j.d.o.o., Zidarska 40A, 51260 Crikvenica, Croatia (hereinafter: “the Seller”), a company
that is operating and administrating Croatia Spring Break and Electro Dance Madness websites, including
all its components and (sub) pages and sections is committed to protecting Registered Users’ personal
data and respecting their privacy.
in accordance with the Croatian Personal Data Protection Act.
3. Words importing the masculine gender only shall include the feminine gender and (as appropriate)
and vice versa.
5. The personal data and contact information of the Registered User of the website will not be disclosed
to any third party unless required by law or unless the Registered User grants its consent.
6. Registered Users may easily and quickly stop receiving notices by following the procedure provided in
the received notice or send the cancellation request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The Seller respects the privacy of all Registered Users and will take all reasonable precautions to
ensure that all the personal data that the Registered Users have submitted via website remains
confidential. Any internet activities of Seller are in accordance with the applicable Croatian and
B. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
11. Anyone can visit the website without disclosing any personal data to the Seller. However, in order to
be able to use the website to its fullest potential, all users have to register (thus becoming Registered
Users). Upon registration, users are requested to provide necessary personal data.
12. The Seller has the right to process the collected personal data for a period necessary for the
fulfillment of the respective purpose of the processing, until it receives the request for complete
removal of data from the system, and to act according to the mandatory archiving under the applicable
13. The Seller shall collect, process and use the following personal data: First name, last name, email
address, date of birth, address, phone number.
C. Purpose for Data Processing
14. The Seller processes personal data for the following purposes:
other contract between the Seller and the Registered User, including verifying the payment and the
shipping of the Registered User’s order;
who are partners or connected or related with the website or with the Seller (hereinafter: “Related
companies”) and to the Seller’s authorized distributors, retailers and dealers who will use the collected
data and information in accordance with the purposes defined in this Point;
about the website, the Seller‘s and other products (existing and new) and services, special offers,
promotions and new items, daily, weekly and monthly actions;
notifications, containing e-newspaper, e-books, newsletters, articles, catalogues, and other promotional
for or from related parties and processors.
services, conducting product surveys, facilitating and processing Registered User’s searches and
requests for information about the Seller and its products and services and informing the Registered
User of prize draws, contests and promotional activities).
D. Storage of personal data
15. The Seller shall store personal data for one year after the Registered User’s status has expired. After
the storage period the Seller shall efficiently delete, block or anonymize the personal data. If the
registration procedure has not been completed, the personal data shall be stored for three months after
the attempted registration.
E. Use and Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
16. The Seller uses the disclosed personal data for the purposes as outlined above. The Seller’s
employees and authorized contractors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of the information
provided by the Registered Users.
17. The Registered User confirms that personal data he has provided to the Seller are his personal data.
Failing to do so may result in user being denied access to website and the data he has provided being
18. The Registered User agrees that personal data may also be disclosed to third parties in cases, where
Seller reasonably considers it necessary in order to prevent fraud, comply with mandatory obligations,
to enforce or defend the legal rights of the Seller or any Seller Related companies, or in connection with
the corporate activities such as a merger, acquisition, sales or purchase of business assets and others.
F. Disclosure of Personal Data to Processors
19. The Registered User agrees that personal data may be disclosed to other persons and entities
(parties) to enable the performance of contracts which the Registered User itself is a party to and to
ensure that the Registered Users benefit fully from any relevant special offers, promotions and other
services of the Seller. The Seller uses services of other persons to perform functions on its behalf, such
as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and emails, sending text messages (SMS),
providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, providing fraud checking services and
providing Registered User services. Such persons will have access to personal data needed to perform
these functions, but may not use personal data for any other purpose or for their own business
purposes. Seller requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and to process the
data in accordance with applicable legislation.
G. Rights of the Registered User
20. Granting of the consent for the personal data processing by the Registered User is voluntary and the
Registered User has the right to withdraw such consent. The rights of the Registered Users with respect
to the processing of their personal data include also the right to ask for the update of the data or
deletion of the data from the Seller’s information system and the right to a transcript of the personal
data that are subject to the processing by the Seller. Please note that it may take up to 30 days for Seller
to action such request of the Registered User.
21. Registered User who no longer wishes to receive Seller’s emails with promotion notifications may
send a cancellation request to the Seller to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
22. Registered User who wishes for his personal data to be completely removed from the Seller’s
systems may send deletion request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, however,
that Seller can require certain key information from the Registered User in order to provide the
Registered User with the services and if the Registered User asks the Seller to delete all or part of such
information the Registered User may no longer be able to use or access whole or parts of the website.
23. The Registered Users are welcome to update any personal data that the Seller have or request any
24. The Seller strongly advises all parents and guardians to teach their children safe and responsible
handling of personal data on the Internet. Persons under age of 18 should not transmit their personal
information to the Seller through the website without the permission of their parents or guardians. The
Seller will never intentionally collect any personal information from anyone under 18 years or use it in
any way or disclose it to third parties without permission. In connection with the foregoing, the Seller
assumes that the Registered Users of its websites are 18 years old or older.
I. Cookies, Web Beacons and Automatically Recorded Information (Non-personal Data)
25. Cookies are small files that are temporarily stored on user’s terminal equipment (e.g. hard disk),
enabling the website to recognize the user’s computer or other device on the following visits. The Seller
cookies are anonymous and are not related to any specific user and do not constitute personal data.
Web beacons, also known as single pixel or clear gif technology, or action tags, may be used on the
website. Web beacon technology allows the Seller to know which user clicked on key elements (such as
links or graphics) on the website or in the Seller’s e-mail. The data provided by web beacons are
anonymous, are not related to an identifiable person and do therefore not constitute personal data. The
user may opt to turn off cookies/web beacons using browser settings to disable cookies and web
beacons any time.
26. When you access the website, some non-personal information (type of internet browser used,
number of visits, average time spent on website, websites viewed) is recorded automatically. This
information is used as a feedback to improve the website appeal, content and functionality.
27. The Seller intends to protect and administer the personal data of all Registered Users of the website
in line with the applicable legislation. The Seller has taken all appropriate technical, organizational and
personal measures in order to keep the maintained personal data of its Registered Users secure and
protected from accidental or unlawful destruction and accidental loss, unlawful handling, unauthorized
disclosure or access, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
K. Links to Other Web Sites
28. Some sections of the website may contain links to other providers/other entities within or outside of
the Seller. When the Registered Users leave the website, they are advised to follow carefully and read
the principles for the personal data protection for each individual website that collects personal data.
The Seller does not control all the information contained within these links and the principles for the
personal data protection applicable to the other sites and is not responsible for any content, goods or
services they offer. The use of these linked web sites is subject to conditions and agreements applicable
to such linked websites. The Seller does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices
of such third party websites and the use of such websites is at the Registered User’s own risk.
L. Exclusion of Liability
29. The Registered User must properly ensure the security and confidentiality of the data disclosed to
the Seller when using the website. The Seller reasonably assumes personal data has been disclosed by
the Registered User to whom the data apply or other authorized person. If the Registered User suspects
that the personal data is being used by a third unauthorised party or that the data has been disclosed
without authorisation, he must immediately inform the Seller thereof. The Seller shall in no event be
held liable for damage that may arise due to unauthorised disclosure of personal data to the Seller.
M. Notification of Changes
notice to the Registered User. By virtue of using the Seller’s website or ordering products from the
31. The Registered Users are welcome to update any personal data the Seller has or request any
email@example.com. Personal data may also be updated by the Registered User using “My profile” by
the Registered User to whom the data apply or other authorized person.
https://www.electrodancemadness.com and shall enter into force on 3 March 2015.