General Terms and Conditions Relating to “Croatia Spring Break” and “Electro Dance Madness” Festival
1. Acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions:by placing the order for making payment and purchasing the ticket for the Event, you, including persons who will be issued a Voucher and who will be attending the Event (buyer of the ticket, holder of the Voucher and attendee of the Event, hereinafter jointly referred to as: “the Customer” or “the Customers”) have entered into the contractual relationship with Mox Media d.o.o., Zidarska 40/A, Crikvenica, Croatia, PIN: 32524263753 registered with the Commercial Court in Rijeka under the court file No. 040295543 (“Mox Media”) regarding the Event and irrevocably agree to comply with these General Terms and Conditions (“GTC”) as may be amended from time to time. You acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the GTC set out below. The same applies to all the persons attending the Event regardless of whether these have placed the order and purchased the ticket for the Event or the tickets have been purchased by a third party on their behalf (Customers).
2. Organizer:Mox Media is the owner, promoter and organizer of the brands and the events “Croatia Spring Break” festival as the daily event and “Electro Dance Madness” festival as the evening event (both jointly referred in the GTC as: “the Event”) which shall take place on Zrće beach on the Croatian island of Pag between 2th and 5th of June 2016 and 16th to 19th of June 2016 (“the Venue”). The daily event “Croatia Spring Break” will take place between 4 pm and 7 pm while the evening event “Electro Dance Madness” will take place between 11 pm and 5 am.
3. Packages:Tickets for the Event may be acquired by purchasing one of the following packages through on-line sale channels: www.croatiaspringbreak.com ; www.electrodancemadness.com; or through other on-line and off-line sales channels of official partners of Mox Media who have entered into the official written arrangement with Mox Media. Mox Media has provided availability of the following Event packages which may be purchased as a 3, 4 or 5 day stays:
a) Basic: featuring 2*apartment/2*room accommodation, the Event shuttle, entrance to the “Croatia Spring Break” festival, daily activities and parties, entrance to the “Electro Dance Madness” festival;
b) Classic: featuring 3*apartment accommodation, the Event shuttle, entrance to the “Croatia Spring Break” festival, daily activities and parties, entrance to the “Electro Dance Madness” festival, boat party;
c) Gold VIP: featuring 3*apartment accommodation, the Event shuttle, entrance to the “Croatia Spring Break” festival, daily activities and parties, entrance to the “Electro Dance Madness” festival, boat party, entrance to the standing area “Gold VIP Zone”;
d) Platinum VIP: featuring 4*apartment/4*hotel accommodation, breakfast, the Event shuttle, entrance to the “Croatia Spring Break” festival, daily activities and parties, entrance to the “Electro Dance Madness” festival, boat party, entrance to the lounge area “Platinum VIP Zone”, private VIP parking at the Venue.
4. Additional services:Mox Media has a full discretion to offer additional services to Customers such as airport transfer services and private local transfers (exclusively for the Customers purchasing Platinum VIP packages) against additional surcharge applied by Mox Media at the occasion of purchase of respective additional service. By ordering such additional service you confirm acquaintance with and acceptance of the rates and surcharges of Mox Media applying to respective service.
5. Booking procedure, Payment:You accept to follow the following booking and appropriate package purchase procedure:
Step1: Selection of appropriate package;
Step 2: Completion of the Event booking form including the following data of the person placing the order for purchase of the package(s): (i) first and last name; (ii) date of birth; (iii) e-mail address; (iv) phone number; (v) address, city, postal code, country; (vi) number of persons attending the Event. Data required for the persons attending the Event are: (i) first and last name; (ii) date of birth; (iii) e-mail address. You acknowledge to be held fully responsible for correctness of the data provided and to assume all liability for any costs incurred due to incorrect information you have provided at the occasion of booking;
Step 3: Payment via on-line secure payment system of Zagrebačka banka d.d. Zagreb by using one of the following bank cards: • Maestro Card • VISA • Master Card. By accepting these GTC you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and accepted terms of payment of Zagrebačka banka d.d. Zagreb relating to processing payments effected by above designated means of payment, which are made available on this link. At the occasion of purchasing the respective package, the Customer shall provide: (i) first and last name of the bank card holder; (ii) type of the bank card used; (iii) bank card number; (iv) expiry date of the bank card; (v) e-mail address; (vi) phone number; (vii) address, city including the postal code, country. Once the booking order has been placed and the booking procedure completed, bookings for additional person to be added to already booked group/person can be subsequently made by filling a form at: www.croatiaspringbreak.com/additionalbooking-form. Mox Media assumes no liability for suitability of respective bank card subject to charging. No payment in instalments is possible or allowed. In order for respective package to be deemed validly purchased the full amount of the package shall be charged upon completion of the Step 2 and providing information that are necessary for effecting the payment as defined in the Step 3 hereinabove. Unless provided otherwise in the Point 7 of the GTC, after placing the order and charging the selected bank card no refunds are possible or allowed even in case of “no-show” or cancellation by the Customer. The Customer agrees that in addition to the package price, Mox Media charges the amount of 3,4% as a booking fee (which includes booking handling, and the bank transaction fee surcharged to the total amount) which shall be made visible and displayed at the occasion of making payment. Once the payment procedure has been completed and money transferred to the bank account of Mox Media, Mox Media will issue and send confirmation e-mail including the Voucher which shall be sent to the person placing an order in an electronic form along with the e-mail confirming the booking. In order to prevent frauds or unauthorized use of the bank cards, Mox Media has full discretion to carry out checks, contact the Customer and request additional information (such as copy of a credit/debit card statement) and in suspected frauds or unauthorized use of the bank cards, reject acceptance of the bank card, decline payment, cancel any order or ticket/packages and deny issuance of the Voucher.
6. Voucher:Voucher is an evidence of the purchased event package and shall be deemed as a valid entrance ticket for the respective Event. In order for the Customer to attend the Event or use the benefits of the purchased package he/she must hold and present the Voucher along with the valid ID card or the valid passport to the event personnel at check-in where he/she will exchange the Voucher for the event wristband. Wristband shall be issued only once and broken or lost wristbands shall not be replaced. In case of loss, or if the Customer may not identify himself/herself with the valid ID card or the passport or if the ID card or the passport does not correspond with the name designated on the Voucher, the event personnel may refuse issuance of the event wristband (admittance to the Event or use of the respective package benefits). The Voucher shall contain the following data: (i) company data of Mox Media including name, address, company number, VAT number, e-mail, phone number; (ii) number of the Voucher including issuance date; (iii) booking reference number; (iv) first name, last name and address of the person who purchased the package; (v) first name, last name and address of the person – beneficial of the Voucher-attendee of the Event; (vi) arrival and departure date; (vii) type of the package purchased and list of the services included in the respective package; (viii) additional services ordered and paid for; (ix) full amount paid for the package; (x) information as to the check-in. Vouchers are not transferrable.
7. Cancellation policy:Cancellations made 31 days or more prior to the commencement day of the Event regardless of the ground for cancellation shall incur a 30% charge + 3,4% bookkeeping processing fee. Cancellations made 30 to 15 days prior to the commencement day of the Event regardless of the ground for cancellation shall incur a 50% charge + 3,4% bookkeeping processing fee. Cancellations made 14 to 8 days prior to the commencement day of the Event regardless of the ground for cancellation shall incur a 80% charge + 3,4% bookkeeping processing fee. Cancellations made 7 days prior to the commencement day of the Event regardless of the ground for cancellation, or “no-show” shall incur a 100% charge. If the accommodation you are booking is labelled as non-refundable, non-cancellable or similar, all cancellations will incur a 100% charge in a part relating to accommodation, regardless of the date in which the cancellation is requested. There are no refunds for early check outs. Requests for cancellations shall be processed only if made in accordance with the cancellation procedure as defined in this point. In the case of cancellation, the Customers are obliged to complete “Cancellation Form”.
8. Admittance:The admittance to the Venue shall be allowed only to persons of 18 years of age and older wearing wristbands. Persons having broken wristbands shall be refused admittance. The Event staff may upon its sole discretion refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances of make unauthorized audio, video or photographic recording. You should be aware that the admission to the Event is at all times subject to terms and conditions including rules of conduct of the venue operator and its staff. In case of breach of those terms and conditions or rules of conduct the venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the Venue. By purchasing the event ticket or taking over the Voucher/wristband you admit to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the Event). The latecomers may be prevented or restricted admission upon discretion of the venue staff.
9. Inquiries:In order to provide Customers with all the necessary information regarding the Event, the Customers are encouraged to send inquiries:
a) regarding purchasing of the tickets for the Event or the status of existing orders to: email@example.com and
b) regarding one of the Event Venues, the specific Event or in regard to the VIP areas to: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) general inquiries regarding Croatia Spring Break to: email@example.com
d) Electro Dance Madness VIP inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
e) general inquiries regarding Electro Dance Madness to: email@example.com
The Customers stay at disposal the following assistance telephone lines: (i) general info/ booking assistance telephone number CSB (Croatia Spring Break): +385 98 93 688 25; (ii) general info/ booking assistance telephone number EDM (Electro Dance Madness): +385 98 93 688 25.